On June 5, 2018 the Fairfield County Hazardous Materials Team was dispatched to a report of a refrigerant leak at 200 Edgewood Road Fairfield. At this location the homeowner was exposed to the leak and had medical symptoms. It was determined that this type of unit contained Sulfur Dioxide based on its age. A Level A entry was made by the team for the purpose of mitigating the problem. Entry teams brought in metering packages that included Sulfur Dioxide Chips Chips, Chlorine Dioxide Tubes, Refrigerant Meters, PID, Chempro, pH paper, and 5 Gas Meter. The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) was contacted and responded to the scene. All entry teams were decontaminated with soap and water. The house was extensively ventilated after the problem was mitigated.